miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

My winter vacations

I love winter!, I think that it is my favorite season. Because it  is the rght time to lye in bed, warm and comfortable to watch movies and eat warm thing. For that reason I wouldn´t go to any place for winter vacation because I prefer to spend it in my house, sleeping all the day and resting from the firts semester. I think there isn´t a good time to go on vaction to somewhere because it is a time to rest a little for the end of the year. I would spend a lot  of time with my family, especially my little sibilings because I don´t see them very often. Also with my firends  I'm going to the movies or just going out. Another activity that I obviusly would do is to sleep very much and rest from all the studies. But also progressing on my studies to start well the next semestrer. Besides I would like to go out with my grandmas to dinner or something like that. I hope it rains a lot because that's one of the things that I love the most about  winter. Also eating sopaipillas and drinking a lot of tea. However it´s a good idea to have a job and earn some money. I forgot to mencion that I would like to go to the beach for the day, I would like to go with my 2 best friends because now I don´t see them very much so I would like to spend some time with them. And that will be a resume of my winter vacation.

1 comentario:

  1. I like your idea about winter holydays... And, now, I want to eat a sopaipilla xD

    ResponderEliminar