miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

Election Day.


Voting is something that everybody should do, because is a way to show your civil right. However, is son something that not all do, and then they claim about the president of their country. That´s the reason why I would like to vote this next election, I think that the vote of everyone count and If we all do It we can really make a change on the country. 
I think that the electoral campaigns are very populist and I think that they must focus more in real changes than, more than lying to get a vote. 
A personal who want to run for a public position must be transparent and honest, because If we think it, he or she would be recognize for all the country so you can´t be colluded and steal from the same people you are ruling. But this is something that all the politicians do. 
I consider getting involved in politic but not like affiliate to a politic party. Just to think and participate on political debates.


To finalize ,the campaigns of the next president of Chile are really bad, except from Beatriz Sanchez, I think that she would get my vote because I consider that her proposals are interesting and I think she sticks out from the group of liars that are postulating for Republic President 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario