viernes, 1 de septiembre de 2017

The last paper I read

The last paper I read was “social question and popular protest”. The teacher that recommended was the one of Social history of Chile. I think he gave us this text because is about a theme that is important in the social history that is the “cuestion social”, so the text make a lot of sense with the matter of the class. Also, this text shows all this part of the history and the importance of it. Most of the reading I enjoy it, the only thing is that the text is long so in parts I get a little bit bored and I lost the idea. But in general, is a good text, interesting and with a lot of excellent information.
Besides, related to my career I would like to read more about the social work and the beginning of it. Also, the social work in the military dictatorship because I’m really into how the social work came out after a long repression.

When I had too much to study I tried to do all on the weekend and if I can´t I distribute the texts on the week. Sometimes I don´t sleep because I get studying but that happened when I had to read too much or when I get lazy on weekend so I let all to last minute. 

1 comentario:

  1. Social stuff makes you a very open-minded person and with a lot of vocation, congrats! I think that you should take your time and priorize your readings, doing some sports or cultural activities you are interested of, I don't want you to get stressed. Social work should not be easy but you deserve to enjoy this stage of your life, even more if you see the value of your career.

    ResponderEliminar