miércoles, 16 de agosto de 2017

My future study idea.

Nowadays I´m in my first year of studying Social work because the social area always has been something that interests me a lot. Besides the fact to make a social change on the society is the central focusing of this career, so first of all that´s the reason that I’m studying and also why I love It.
If I had to think in a study research I don´t believe that in this area (Social Work) it´s more like project to work with people. In this case, my research field is Psychiatric and the principal point is the reinsertion of people that has been rehabilitated of a psychiatric hospital and went out of there and wants to start a new and kind of normal life, for example getting a job, house, etc. Also orient they like to be in this society. 
I´m really interested in this area because, first of all I always like the psychiatric theme, I’m really into this people because they had been categorize like bad people, like crazy and they are always looked down on even not knowing them. I don´t like the prejudices that the people treat them. I think they are really interesting people that ones they had been rehabilitated they can do a normal life, obviously they had more cares but not for that they have to be treated different. 
I think this contribute to my study area because one important thing of Social Work is to improve people to tell them that they are able to be someone on this society....


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario