miércoles, 12 de abril de 2017

Cultura Profetica Concert

I'm not a person that attends to many concerts, but the few I have gone to had been really nice. I will talk about the time I went to see "Cultura Profetica" at that time I wasn't like a big fan I knew a few songs of theirs. It was Summer of 2015 in Movistar Arena. I went with my sister and a friend. I spent a really great time there, because the music that they played was really good and the atmosphere of the concert was entretaining and I felt really comfortable. After that concert I kind of decide that this is the type of music I like. Also, in this summer I went to their second concert, It was good, but I didn´t felt like the first time, I still listen to them but no very much like I used to. I think they went too popular and like ordinary. Besides, now I prefer other kind of concerts, more like carnival style, because I don´t like the noise very much and in a closed place It's a little bit annoying.



5 comentarios: