miércoles, 5 de abril de 2017

A Country I would like to visit


                                  Cuba

I would like to travel all around the world, but the first one on my list is Cuba, I have always wanted to visit this country, I like the history, the places and the happy people. I know about this country that It has a huge list of events that let a trace in the country and all the world.
If I ever travel there, I would do it just for having more knowledge about the history of this country, for example Che Guevara and the missile war. Also learn about the culture, the food and the people. 
I think I would like to study there something like a magister or else, because I have read that their education is really good and people get a lot of good experiences. 
Also, I would start saving money from now, because It is a little bit expensive as any other trip. 
But I  would make that effort because I really want to visit Cuba, my sister went there and said to me that It is a place you have to go before you die. 


6 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice country to visit is in my list too ! hope you go there soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't like that country, but I hope you go there!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't like that country, but I hope you go there!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cuba is a beautiful country, you will have a lot of adventures. I hope you can visit soon! ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I hope you can go there, Cuba is a beautiful place

    ResponderEliminar